Introduction
I am Bhaskar Chakrabarty, H.M. of a High School (X-class) in South 24 Pgs. Good wishes to all my friends in this site.
Friend,
Welcome to this forum and SUBHO BIJAYA. I think we have got another guide like you. There are few HMs in this forum, who participate in various discussions to benefit others. We will be happy if you regularly express your views, share experience, give suggestions in the interest of other members.
With regards.
Hi friend,
We are happy to have you as a member of our community. Feel free to participate in the discussions and don't hesitate to put your quests.
We never try to criticize or discourage anybody. We believe that the actual fact comes out from healthy discussions and debates.
We hope you will find this forum as a perfect place to know something and share something.
We also welcome your suggestion/opinion for improvement of its performance.
Best wishes.
Welcome Bhaskar Sir.
Tirthankar.
I AM MILAN KANTI GHOSH . I AM THE HEADMASTER OF BELER DHANYAKURIA MADHYAMIK VIDYALAYA (H.S).POST: SIKRA KULINGRAM,BLOCK: BASIRHAT II, DIST: NORTH 24 PARGANAS.I WISH A WELL BEING OF ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.
Welcome to this community.

I hope this forum will be enriched with your active participation.
Hi,
I am Sreemoyee Mukherjee. I am working as an Asstt. Teacher[English,H/PG] in Howrah Ramkrishna Adarsha Balika Vidyalaya.
Welcome.
@ Sreemoyee Mukherjee
Welcome to the forum. Hope your presence will enrich the forum.
Hello everybody, I'm Satyabrata Dutta, an assistant teacher in a HS school in Murshidabad district, would like to share my views regarding our service with you. Thanking you.