Career Advancement Scheme - Error in Service Book
I have completed my 8 years service satisfactorily on 20.05.2011. After the completion I have applied for CAS increment my ext. division do not increased my salary but pay fixation write in the service book. In the mean time I transferred to another office. My new office say that the previous office wrongly write my pay fixation in my service book. It is only possible when they pen through the pay fixation entry. But previous office say that they should do everything right. So how can i get the increment?
You should take up the matter with your new office. If anything wrong they should write to the old office for clarification.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amendment to Career Advancement Scheme Ray 0 1,060 10-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray
  Career Advancement Scheme for Panchayat Employees satyajit barua 9 2,433 29-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Last Post: som