B Ed admission in less than 50% marks
I m an assistant teacher,having 47%in graduation, belonging to obc category. I want to do be d in deputation,got the permission from the school as well as from the DI also,but didn't get admission in any college of Kolkata. Please tell me where I get the admission with this %.

Attached Files
.pdf   RESERVATION_RULES_FOR_ADMISSI0N2014_CSR.pdf (Size: 6.69 MB / Downloads: 185)
are you trying to get admission in any govt. b.ed. college. then i think you may not get the chance with this % of marks. but if you want to get admitted in private b.ed college then it is easy to get a chance.
asif, post: 17170, member: 3 Wrote:are you trying to get admission in any govt. b.ed. college. then i think you may not get the chance with this % of marks. but if you want to get admitted in private b.ed college then it is easy to get a chance.
Please let me know the names of the colleges
One of my close relative is pursuing B.Ed with less than 50% marks here: Welcome to Sishu Bikash Collecge Of Education (B.Ed.)
asif, post: 17172, member: 3 Wrote:One of my close relative is pursuing B.Ed with less than 50% marks here: Welcome to Sishu Bikash Collecge Of Education (B.Ed.)
Asif Thanx alot for the information,can I get the number (if possible) of ur relative so dat I can ask about the college.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ADMISSION OF DEPUTED TEACHERS WITHOUT CUT OF MARKS udayanphysics 1 1,148 01-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Last Post: babon mitra