hi everyone , i am a pass graduate teacher in a junior high school. we have an ad-hoc committee in our school and S.I. being a member of this committee have denied to deliver no objection certificate regarding my PhD. admission instead of submission of my written declaration that i will not claim higher pay scale , study leave or hamper the interest of the students and school in future .
now , i need information whether there is any G.O. regarding this issue (on conditional permission for higher study ) or not. I have heard of judgement given by Calcutta high court over this issue in favor of teacher dated 11.02.2011. Is there any kind of verdict ? Can anyone provide this verdict ?

Can a state authority take away the right of higher study of an academic person by making a law ?
Can anyone suggest any solution of my problem ?
Sorry, you will not get permission to enhance your qualification by the school authority or higher authority.
Here is your circular ATTACHED.......

Attached Files
.pdf   Enhancement of Education Qualification (593-SE-B).pdf (Size: 195.53 KB / Downloads: 714)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Higher Education Permission biplabda2010 26 19,585 19-08-2019, 10:16 PM
Last Post: alam
  permission for higher studies raj bose 2 892 24-06-2016, 07:52 PM
Last Post: raj bose
  Higher study permission Swarup ghosh 0 789 31-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Swarup ghosh
  How Can I Get Permission For Higher Education aniketmondal 0 1,023 17-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Last Post: aniketmondal
  STUDY LEAVE FOR HIGHER STUDY pragya 0 1,200 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: