Leave salary in removal or resignation
If one employee has 180 days EL in his credit and apply resignation or remove/ dismissed from service...
Is he eligible for encashment of his due EL??
no you can not eligible for encashment facility
Hi Himani,

In the instant case, 

i) If he resigns, he may be granted cash equivalent of 90 days EL.

ii) If his service is terminated by notice or otherwise in accordance with the terms and conditions of his appointment, he may be granted cash equivalent of 180 days EL.