HRA Rules

Discussion in 'Pay & Allowances' started by bkz, Jul 30, 2012.

1. rrcuda

rrcuda Novice

Gourav likes this.
  2. gour1964

gour1964 Novice

3. crmanna

crmanna Novice

can husband and wife(both works for same institution) occupy two separate quarters in same campus against deducted house rent???

4. sutapa7878

sutapa7878 Novice

hello
    i stay in Kolkata and am a teacher in state govt school while my husband works for a MNC who currently resides in Jamshedpur that is 280 km away.
    my husband stays in a company provided accommodation for which his HRA is deducted at source by the company itself.

i stay in my own owned flat in Kolkata which is still under bank loan and am paying necessary EMI to bank.

QUESTIONS
    1.AM I ELIGIBLE TO DRAW HRA?
    2.IF YES-----WHAT ARE THE PROOFS AND DOCUMENTS THAT NEEDS TO BE SUBMITTED FROM MY SIDE AS WELL AS FROM HUSBAND SIDE?
    REQUEST TO PLEASE PROVIDE THE FORMAT OR LINKS.

THANKING YOU
    HIGHLY OBLIGED:)
    sutapa

5. sourishjal

sourishjal Staff Member

6. Are the employees of West Bengal Judicial Service ( Civil Judge Junior & Divisions) entitled to get H.R.A @ 15% exceeding Rs. 6000 in proportion to their basic pay? If no, then kindly clarify with supporting G.O.

7. Utpal16011986

Utpal16011986 Novice

Me and my spouse both are west bengal govt employee. We are now going through a mutual divirce procedure. During this period I was unable to submit the HRA declaration of my spouse. Due to that my HRA has been stopped and AO of my organisation said that after verdict i will get my HRA. Before that it will be deducted. I just want to know is it right when i have submitted the case file up document of the court to my immidiate boss ( In this case it is my college prinncipal)?? Please give some suggestion...