Conversion of CPF to GPF Scheme
February 5, 2013 at 3:13 pm #68464
Please let me know whether the School Teachers of aided schools be able to convert from CPF to GPF scheme.February 5, 2013 at 4:24 pm #76775
Welcome friend to this forum. It would be our pleasure to have you as a regular member of this community. Thank you for joining with us.
A teacher once opted for C.P.F. cum Gratuity Scheme can not change his/her option to come under the Pension Scheme. Govt. had last given the opportunity to change such option vide G.O. No. 496-Edn dated 16.12.1991.February 6, 2013 at 3:44 pm #76795
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
Education (Budget Branch) Department
Writers’ Building, Calcutta-1
No. 496-Edn. /1M-39/91, Dated, Calcutta, the 16th December, 1991
Sub. : Change of option in terms of Memo No. 136-Edn. dated 15.5.85.
1. The undersigned is directed by order of the Governor to say that after careful reconsideration of the matter the Governor has been pleased to allow, in relaxation of the provision contained in para 5 (a) of the Memo No, 136-Edn. dated 15.5.85 and in partial modification of the Memo No. 148-Edn. dated 31.5.90, the approved teaching and non-teaching employees
of aided Non-Govt. educational institutions who opted for Contributory Provident Fund-cum-Gratuity, to exercise revised option for pension including Family Pension-cum-Gratuity subject to the condition that employer’s share of contribution together with interest and additional interest shall be refunded to the Government forthwith.
2. The revised option as per this memo will have to be exercised within 90 days from the date of issue of this memo. The fresh option so exercised shall be final and no further change of option will be allowed.
3. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O. No. Group J (Pen.)-825 dated 31.10.91.
4. All concerned are being informed accordingly.
Sd/- H. P. Mukhopadhyay
Joint Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal.February 8, 2013 at 1:43 pm #76818
Do you know supreme court has given any order in recent about conversion of CPF to GPF Scheme?February 8, 2013 at 2:04 pm #76819
CPF to pension-February 28, 2013 at 10:20 am #77102
conversion from cpf to gpf
can any one help me by providing the amendment,2007 related to pension order for teaching & non teaching staff of govt. aided schools of W.B in which a dateline of 13.07.1999 for submission of fixation of pay was mentioned ?March 1, 2013 at 2:02 am #77111
01/03/2013March 24, 2013 at 12:50 pm #77486
mr torkona a latest news was published on ganashakti patrika dated 22/03/2013August 1, 2013 at 12:30 pm #78411
We should raise our voice to get the benefit after the judgement passed by The Calcutta High Court on 16th july, 2013.September 24, 2013 at 10:52 am #78712
Is there any update on this. It’s already 2 months over after the court order?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.