At present we don’t need to prepare Form 16 in the office. Please follow the following steps to collect Form 16 from TIN (Tax Information Network (TIN) is an initiative from the Tax Department of India (ITD) for the modernisation of the current system for collection of Tax. Manages tax collection on behalf of Govt. of India.
1. Register your TAN at http://www.tin-nsdl.com/.
2. Submit 24Q return for Quater 4.
3. Open your TAN.
4. Download Form 16 as text file.
5. Download the converter. Convert it to PDF using the converter. Only the converter available at NSDL will do the job for you.
6. Print it after filling all the data of the concerned DDO.
Attaching the PDF_Converter_Utility.rar.