- This Question is empty.
- You must be logged in to reply to this Question.
Please provide the GO for Mutual Transfer between SSC Teachers.
The order has been published. I shall post it at my earliest. Following are the main points:
1. Subject should be same.
2. Male teachers are not eligible for mutual transfer with Female teachers of Girls’ School.
3. Service confirmation is mandatory.
4. 100 point roster must be maintained.
5. Eligible for mutual transfer up to the age of 58 years.
6. Application is to be made to the Managing Committee.
7. Medium of School should be identical.
8. A teacher can not apply who is under suspension or against whom departmental proceedings has been started.
9. Applicant have to submit Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of SSC.
10. Application must be supported with NOC from School concerned. NOC shall be issued in the next meeting of MC after getting the application.
11. SSC will issue Mutual Transfer Order to the concerned teachers within 3 months of receiving application.
12. A committee shall be formed by the Chairman of SSC consisting 3 members to deal with such transfer.
13. Mutual Transfer is offered once in service life.
I AM AN AT OF KHAYERBUNI HIGH SCHOOL.MY JOINING DATE IS 06/08/2010,my post is parmanent.(normal post).can i apply now for mutual transfer?aftegr how many years will my service be confirm??if any g.o about confirmation?
Acts, Rules, Regulations, Resolutions, Notifications, Circulars, Memorandum, Guidelines, Govt. Orders etc. from various department of the Government of West Bengal. About
ASKWB.com is the discussion section of WBXPRESS.com where more than 7,400 users are connected till date. There are 24 forums which covers all your query. If you have any question please ask here in this forum.