- This Question is empty.
June 27, 2012 at 4:05 am #72954
Can any body attach the G.O. No. 490-SE(S)/2P-01/2009, dated 11.05.2009 as text format or attachment as word or PDF format.June 27, 2012 at 5:46 am #72955June 27, 2012 at 12:31 pm #72961
Friend I’m trying to provide some information as well as a format for RTI. you may use it. Or you may search for RTI inside the forum (there is a topic) as well as in the internet. To take the matter to the notice of the hon’ble minister you may write letter directly to the office of the hon’ble minister or you may try to see him by getting an appointment… your local MLA may help you in this matter. But to be frank I’ve no Idea how to meet our representative when they are as big as hon’ble minister!
SAMPLE RTI APPLICATION FORM
The Public information Officer
Address of the office (e.g. WRITE THE ADDRESS OF SSC/DI(SE) OF SCHOOLS
OR ANY OTHER OFFICE YOU WANT TO SEND IT)
Subject: Request for Information under Right to Information Act 2005
On no objection certificate from the school authority
In favour of a teacher wishing mutual transfer
I Sri / Smt /Ms.
Son/Daughter/wife of Shri/Smt/Ms.
telephone number (with STD Code) ____- _____________________ and/or mobile
number: ______________________________ wish to seek information as under
1. Is the bond between a teacher and the school authority signed at the time of doing B.ed by the teacher promising to serve the school for at least three years after passing the B.Ed, applicable in case of mutual transfer as there was no system of mutual transfer at the time of signing the bond?
2. Does not the bond become invalid in case of mutual transfer as the school will get another teacher immediately (and will not suffer by any means)?
3. Is not the school authority bound to provide “no objection certificate” to the teacher seeking mutual transfer?
4. If the school authority is not bound to provide “no objection certificate”, what are the situations they can deny it?
Please provide me the informations as soon as possible or within the stipulated time provided in the law.
I hereby inform that following formalities have been completed by me:
1. That I have deposited the requisite fee for RTI 2005 of Rs.10/- by way of court fee.
I do here by declare
1. That I shall pay any extra amount for the photocopy and/or CD of related documents and/or document examine charge (If I need any) as prescribed in the Act.
2. That I belong to Category of below Poverty Line (BPL): Yes / No
(Strike whichever is not applicable). If yes, I am attaching the valid photocopy of the certificate. Yes / No.
3. That I am ‘Citizen’ of India and I am asking the information as ‘Citizen’.
4. I assure that I shall not allow/ cause to use/ pass/share/display/ or circulate the
Information received in any case and under any circumstances, with any person or
in any manner which would be detrimental to the Unity and Sovereignty or
against the Interest of India.
Signature of the Applicant
N.B. 1. WRITING IN THE BLUE COLOR IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE TOPIC ONLY.
2. THE FORMAT IS TAKEN FROM THE WEBSITE gwpci.nic.in/contents/RTI/form.pdf
BUT IT HAS BEEN EDITED.
3. ALL THINGS (INCLUDING THE FORMAT AND MAIN BODY OF THE LETTER) ARE SUGGESTIVE ONLY. PLEASE USE IT ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT.
4. ALL MY FRIENDS IN THIS FORUM ARE INVITED TO IMPROVISE THE FORMAT TO GET THE BEST ONE.
5. Do not forget to fix a court fee worth Rs.10/-
SOME POINT ON RTI: EVERY GOVT./GOVT. UNDERTAKING ORGANISATIONS ARE UNDER RTI WITH SOME EXCEPTION LIKE THE DEFENCE. AT EVERY OFFICE THERE IS A PERSON CALLED PIO (PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER) OR THE HEAD HIMSELF/HERSELF IS THE PIO (Tthough some times he/she herself may not know this). INFORMATION ASKED UNDER RTI IS TO BE GIVEN(OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATED) WITHIN ONE MONTH OF RECEIVING REQUEST OR WITHIN EVEN MORE LESS A TIME IN SOME CASES. IF THE APPLICANT IS A BPL(WITH DOCUMENTS) HE/SHE NEED NOT TO PAY ANY FEES. IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE RECEIVED COPY OF THE APPLICATION OR TO SEND VIA SPEED POST/REGISTERED POST AFTER TAKING A PHOTO COPY WITH THE COUTR FEE ATTACHED. IF IT IS RECEIVED AT ANY OFFICE THE RECEIVING STAMP SHOULD BE ON THE IMAGE OF THE COURT FEE AS A PRECAUTION.
Again I’ll be glad to see that my information/opinions are corrected if there is any fault.June 28, 2012 at 6:33 am #72969
Thanks for suggestions. Any other suggestion or advice in this matter is gladly accepted.June 28, 2012 at 7:13 am #72970
Can any one provide me the format or draft of the letter, if I want to take the matter to the Honorable minister in charge, as I am not quite efficient to draft such type of letter?June 28, 2012 at 11:26 am #72972
Can I get any help to log in the Grivance portal of website of “Department of School Education” i.e. http://www.wbsed.gov.inJune 29, 2012 at 2:05 pm #72989
Hi, I am an AT of a HS school approved for HS section. I have got mutual transfer order on 27/06/12 from the HEARING committee formed by WBCSSC with an AT of a secondary school where he was approved in the normal section . The hearing committee did not raise any question about HS section & normal section though they they had thoroughly seen the approval & other papers .June 29, 2012 at 4:43 pm #72992
@mbhunia: Thanks for sharing the info. It will be helpful to other such applicants. HMs also may not be apprehensive in such cases while countersigning applications.July 9, 2012 at 2:03 pm #73160
I have made a call to the West Bengal Central School Service Commission. They replied me that if MC denying for sign, the matter should be taken to the office of D.I. He can solve the matter. I have visited the D.I. Office, he did not hear all the problems minutely and replied that he have nothing to do. In this position what is the right way. Please advise.July 12, 2012 at 11:23 am #73198
Glad to be back after along time. Was extremely busy in the interim but was following the forum nevertheless. Here is another problem related to mutual transfer for which I need some clarifications from friends here. In this case one of the schools concerned has already tendered the NOC required. However, the other school inspite of receiving the application on May 22 could not hold a meeting till July 1st. Then, a hurriedly convened meeting was held last week after which the HM informed that the MC did take up the matter for discussion but ultimately decided to re-consider the application and give its decision at a later meeting as the Secretary and HM were ‘not sure’ of the procedure as this was to be the firsy such case in the school. Thay would consult with the DI and do the needful. Now we understand that according to the rules laid down, a copy of which had been submitted to the HM earlier, the MC is bound to take up the matter in its immediately next meeting and tender a decision by filling in Part 2 of the form. I request my friends here to advise about a suitable course of action to be taken up in this regard now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this Question.