- This topic is empty.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Respected legal experts, please sepicify all the benefits which an employee can get after technical resignation from a central autonomous body to get absorbed in state government on higher grade (who entered in the service on and after 1-1-2007). I entered in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, a central Atonomous Body under ministry of HRD of Central Government on 24 Sep. 2007 in the grade pay of 4600 and applied through proper channel for a higher grade pay (i.e. 4800 GP) in the Education Department of Haryana , State Government and underwent competitive exam and faced interview under the selection process and finally got selected. And after tendering technical resignation I joined the new organisation in 18 June 2014 where my pay was fixed at initial entry like new direct recruits:
Based on these facts, my queries are as follow:
1. Whether my previous services will be forfeited or counted or taken into consideration by the new organisation?
2. Shall I get the benefit of pay protection as my last pay drawn parent department was higher?
3. Will my all kinds of leave (half-pay/ earned leaves- if not availed) be lapsed?
4. Which organisation will retain the Service- Book and Personal File of the employee?
5. Can a Haryana state organisation deny the benefits entitled to the employee?
Collection of Acts, Rules, Regulations, Resolutions, Notifications, Circulars, Memorandum, Guidelines, and Government Orders from different departments of the Government of West Bengal.
ASKWB.com is the discussion section of WBXPRESS.com where more than 7,400 users are connected till date. There are 24 forums which covers all your query.