This is bhakta bahadur chhetri and i want know about my pension status.I got retired on 1st september 2011 from government quinine factory from the post of upper divisional clerk.
Bhakta Bahadur Chherti
You might “CLICK HERE” to get your required information, where the contact numbers of the Directorate of Pension, Provident Fund and Group Insurance, Government of West Bengal are also given over there. You may try your case there. Best of luck and wish you good health.
Thankyou very much. I clicked the link send to me but, in that link there was no any pension category which I can select. So, please suggest me what to do?
1. At first open the home page of Finance Website from this link: http://wbfin.gov.in/
2. Then find “Pension File Status (DPPG)” link at the left.
3. Then you enter Pension district, pension category and search option to fill your data.
4. Click Submit.
1. Browse the above site from a PC. (not from mobile device)
2. While selecting options give sufficient time to load all other options in other fields.
3. Select date from the date picker tool.
From which department did you retire? Pension cases other than the departments shown in that website, deal by the A.G. Bengal and there is no online checking system is available from that end. You should visit the Office of A.G.W.B. at Kiran sankar Roy Road, Kolkata for that query.