- This Question is empty.
- You must be logged in to reply to this Question.
Sir, please inform me that, what is the prescribed percentage of teaching post i.e, pass graduate category, hons graduate category and master’s category in a higher secondary govt aided co ed school, having three streams (general course) in HS section.
Total Sanctioned vacancy of a school depends on the no. of units. For example:-
Class Unit No. of teachers L.G. Sc.G. Social Sc.G W.Ed G H.M
6 12 4 3 2 2 1
10 18 6 5 3 3 1
16 28 10 9 5 3 1 ……..etc.
In case of language group =Graduate- 50 %, Hons/P.G-50%
In case of Science group =Graduate- 33 %, Hons/P.G-66%
In case of Social Sc.group =Graduate- 50 %, Hons/P.G-50%
Categorisation of schools in Bengal
Attention is drawn to the following queries regarding schools in WB:
(1) What are the differences among govt. schools, aided schools and sponsored schools in WB?
(2) Who is in more advantageous position in existing system – whether a teacher in govt. secondary school or a teacher in aided/sponsored secondary school?
(3) Whether the teachers of aided/sponsored schools will happily accept the govt. proposal for conversion of the these schools into govt. schools, if such situation emerges in future!
(4) It is a common hearsay that the state govt. can’t disburse DA to its employees in proper time and trails many states in this regard because of it’s liabilities to huge amount of expenses for teachers working in aided/ sponsored schools. Is it true!
Acts, Rules, Regulations, Resolutions, Notifications, Circulars, Memorandum, Guidelines, Govt. Orders etc. from various department of the Government of West Bengal. About
ASKWB.com is the discussion section of WBXPRESS.com where more than 7,400 users are connected till date. There are 24 forums which covers all your query. If you have any question please ask here in this forum.