Role of Teachers’ Association
November 2, 2012 at 2:55 am #68028
What are the roles of different teachers’ association in the following cases?
(1) Demand for promulgation of regular promotional scheme!
(2) Regularisation of issuance of Confirmation Letter.
(3) Supply of copy of Approval of appointment from D.I. to the concerned teachers also. In many of the cases, it is given to the school only!
(4) To improve the functioning of D.I. office to resolve an issue if referred to it. I have heard that many HMs do not DARE to go to D.I. offices in apprehension of misbehaviour of officials including D.I. himself! This has worsened the situation, rendering the cases to remain pending over years. Good example may be the pendency of grant of monetary benefits on enhancement of qualification or grant of prior permission for so.
(5) Unnecessary interference of local public with the functioning of school.
(6) Enhancement of remuneration for examining the M.P. and H.S. answer sheets.
Thanks!November 2, 2012 at 3:52 pm #75106
Dear donyi_polo ,
I have also the same questions those you have made. Congratulation for your post.
They have many activities for the benefit of teachers,students,studies etc. etc.
1) They take,sometimes forced to pay their annual subscription form willing and from unwilling teachers.
2) They published Test Papers (Madhyamik and Higher Secondary) and sale.
3) They arrange/prepair questions papers,maps,graph-papers etc. and sale to the schools.
4) They arrange for annual summit with receiving a special subscription,
5) They have to let lodges or resorts for teacher-traveler.
6) They take shelter under a political umbrella and want to become a Leader.
7) They take different types of unauthorized leaves etc. to be a member of such association.
Are these unimportant ? So,they have no time to waste to protest such unfair means .
Thank you.November 2, 2012 at 4:52 pm #75109
Ek purani kahawat yaad aaya hay mujhe jo aapse pesh kar raha huu: –
NETA LOG KABHI KUCH NEHI DETA SIRF LETANovember 3, 2012 at 2:40 pm #75124
The term “important”, “Priority” etc. have now a days become relative. What is important to you and me may not be important to others. They are not born to waste time for so called “petty” issues. Time is priceless for them. They are efficient enough in time management and not in school management. So, the genuine issues (!) remain unresolved for years. Only sustain as “unsung” music year after year.
Best wishes.November 3, 2012 at 2:57 pm #75125
If there is no problems, the teachers will not come to the NETAS nor will they pay annual subscription. So, let the problems persists for ever. With thanks .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.