- This topic is empty.
January 26, 2012 at 1:42 pm #67145
What is the role of an Administrator of Govt. aided High School? How does the administrator perform his duty ? Can administrator resign from his administrator post? What is Order Book? How it ll be maintained by the H.M. or Administrator? Please reply.January 26, 2012 at 2:43 pm #71259
Please tell me whether a separate post of “Administrator of Govt. Aided High School” exist or not, so that I can continue further discussion in respect of Govt. Orders. So far I can recall I have not heard of this. Please give me some clue regarding this, then I can talk quoting G.O.January 27, 2012 at 2:46 pm #71263
Actually there is no post of Administrator in Govt. Aided High school, all schools are run by the Managing Committee, but if due to some exceptional causes ( may be irregularity or any other crisis) the MC dissolves then from WBBSE appoints any Govt Official (e.g. S.I. or A.I. of Schools) as the administrator of the School. In this case DI of school generally propose the name of officer to WBBSE to appoint as Adminitrator till MC forms in the school. Thankin you.January 29, 2012 at 6:13 pm #71278
Thank you Mr. Mandal, I got your point. Where there is no Managing Committee, there exists a post of Administrator. So, following may be the roles of an Administrator:-
1. To appoint permanent / temporary teachers on the recommendation of regional school service commission.
2. To appoint teaching and non-teaching employees against lien / deputation / leave in accordance with the Director.
3. To appoint permanent / temporary non-teaching staffs on the approval of Director.
4. To remove / dismiss permanent / temporary teaching / non-teaching staff with the approval of Director.
5. To grant free / half free studentship.
6. To manage funds of the School.
7. To prepare Annual Report.
8. To frame all kind of development.
9. To grant deputation of teacher.
10. To suspend an employee.January 30, 2012 at 2:08 am #71281
Thank you sir for your reply. but is there any specific guideline or g.o. regarding the administrator ? if it is please metion. Thank you again.January 31, 2012 at 4:56 pm #71291
As per WBSSC Act 1997, Administrator / Ad-hoc Committee / Managing Committee are all same, but called differently. Where there is no Managing Committee, Administrator is there. So, in my opinion the Administrator can exercise the Power as per Rule 28 of Management of Recognized Non- Government Institutions (Aided and Unaided) Rules, 1969.February 2, 2012 at 5:22 am #71302
Thank you. I understood that actully the total funtion of M.C. will be done by the Administrator.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.