- This Question has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 12 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this Question.
Governor has been pleased to decide to extend the Child Care Leave to the female Government Employees who legally adopted such child. All other conditions will remain same as in F.D Memo No. 9728-F(P), dated 24.10.2011 and No. 1364-F(P), dated 15.02.2012. https://wbxpress.com/child-care-leave-in-respect-of-adopted-child/
When will Child Care Leave (CCL) for female teachers of state govt aided schools start? Why should they be singled out to remain deprived of such leave?
1. Why is it not given to the Gram Panchayat Female Employee?
2. The Govt. must pay the financial compensation to the all mother. Because the Govt. is for all people not only their female employee. During this period the Govt. is not get any out put from them. So, why this benefit is only their Employee?
The Women working in central Government got diverced and Remarried with someone else.Whether she can apply for childcare leave for her second Husband’s child because she has no issues either from the First Husband and from the second husband.
The women working in central Government PSU got diverced and Remarried with someone else whether she canbe eligible to apply for child care leave for her second Husband’s(First wife expired) child because she has no issues either from the first husband or from the second husband.Kindly clarify
1. whether CCL will be granted to a female govt. employee in case of adopted child ?
2. whether LTC can be availed by both husband and wife working under central govt. employees ?
3. whether leave encashment is eligibe for both husband and wife working under central govt. employees ?
Acts, Rules, Regulations, Resolutions, Notifications, Circulars, Memorandum, Guidelines, Govt. Orders etc. from various department of the Government of West Bengal. About
ASKWB.com is the discussion section of WBXPRESS.com where more than 7,400 users are connected till date. There are 24 forums which covers all your query. If you have any question please ask here in this forum.