- This Question has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this Question.
GDMOs and Specialists engaged under NRHM may stay in quarters of health department, if available, and no charges may be deducted from them in the interest of public services, till they are engaged on contract. https://wbxpress.com/clarification-regarding-hra-to-gdmos-under-nrhm/
Please answer me given below this question……..
1) B.M.O.H. or A.C.M.O.H can allot a staffs quater to M. Lab technician?
2) Did B.M.O.H.or A.C.M.O.H can do yermark to all staffs quater?
3) B.M.O.H. or A.C.M.O.H can give H.R.A. to emergency nursing staff, who is availing quater before?
4) Pharmacist can get H.R.A if there is any rule ?
I want the order regarding Exemption of collection of diet. ch. It is heard that, up to 50 bed strength hospital, no need to collection diet ch. from the patient.
Acts, Rules, Regulations, Resolutions, Notifications, Circulars, Memorandum, Guidelines, Govt. Orders etc. from various department of the Government of West Bengal. About
ASKWB.com is the discussion section of WBXPRESS.com where more than 7,400 users are connected till date. There are 24 forums which covers all your query. If you have any question please ask here in this forum.