September 6, 2014 at 4:08 pm #69762unknownSpectator
I am Niranjan Sarkar. I joined as an asstt. teacher of Bittibari New Primary School, Kmd/E Circle, Jalpaiguri on 14-07-2000. Now I have been appointed as an asstt. teacher of Vivekanda Vidya Bhaban High School on 11-07-2014.
1. May I get continuation of service ?
2. And what is the procedure to avail of this continuation ?
3. What are the relevant documents essential to take continuation of service ?
Please let me know the above mentioned question’s answer.September 7, 2014 at 8:35 am #79836unknownSpectator
Re: G.O for continuation of service from Primary to Secondar
As per my knowledge you are not eligible for service continuation as you are shifted from primary to secondary. Let’s see what other learned members say in this matter…..September 5, 2021 at 8:46 pm #85349saibalpatraParticipant
Government of West Bengal
School Education Department, Primary Branch.
Memo No.-269-SE(Pry.) dated- 16/04/1996
To: The Director of School Education.
Sub: Protection and fixation of pay of Teacher of an approved Non-Govt. aided/Govt.
Ref: Deputy Director of School Education (Basic)’s notes dated 29.11.94
The undersigned is directed to say that the question of protection and fixation of pay of an approved teacher of a recognized Non-Govt. aided/Govt. sponsored educational institution who later joins another recognized Non-Govt. aided/Govt. sponsored educational institution in an approved post through proper channel has been under consideration of the Govt. for sometime past.
2. After careful consideration, the Governor is now pleased to allow protection and fixation of pay of a teacher of an approved Non Govt. aided/Govt. sponsored educational institution viz. Primary/Junior High/Secondary/Higher Secondary school/Madrasah/Primary Teachers’ Training Institute, who is appointed as a Teacher/Head Teacher/Headmaster/Asstt. Headmaster/Lecturer/Principal, as the case may be, in the same or higher scale of pay, against an approved post in another approved non-Govt. aided/Govt. sponsored educational institution in the following manner.
(a) When the new post does not carry duties and responsibilities of greater importance, the pay shall be fixed at the stage of the time scale which is equal to his/her in the old post, or if there is no such stage, at the stage next below the existing pay in the former post plus personal pay, equal to the difference between the old pay and the pay now allowed, to be absorbed in subsequent increases in pay in the new post.
(b) When the latter post carries duties and responsibilities of greater importance than those attached to the former post hold by the increment, the pay shall be fixed in the time-scale of the new post in the manner as laid down in para 7 of G.O No. 492(6)-Edn.(B) dated 26.10.81 issued by this Department.
(c) The date of increment in the former case shall remain unaltered and in the latter case it shall be on completion of one full incremental period.
3. Fixation of pay as indicated in the proceeding para shall be made provided that there is no break-in-service between leaving the former post and joining the better post, reasonable journey-time being not treated as break-in-service.
4. The Dist. Inspector of Schools shall be required to move the Director of School Education for pay-fixation in the above manner.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department Group “P” (Pay) vide U.O No. 2068 of Group P (pay) dated 4.12.95
6. The Principal Accountant General, West Bengal and Finance Department of this Government are being informed.
7. All concerned may also be informed accordingly.
sd/ S.Som (Joint Secretary
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.