INCREMENTS TO NON-B.Ed Teachers
September 25, 2012 at 10:19 am #67915
The Govt. had allowed annual increments to non-b.ed teachers beyond 5 yrs of service up to 2012(perhaps up to 31.3.12). The date of this G.O is 30.7.09.Now the question is whether the teachers whose annual increments had been stopped before 30.7.09, will get increments for the period for which the same was stopped ? With thanks.September 25, 2012 at 12:09 pm #74438
The untrained teachers who has opted Ropa 2009 on 01/01/2006, they will get their annual increment on (a) 01/07/2006,(b) 01/07/2007,(c) 01/07/2008,(d) 01/ 07/ 2009,(e) 01/07/2010, (f) 01/07/2011 and (g) 01/07/2012……G.O.No. 759-SE dt. 30/07/2009.(………The granting of drawal of increment by an untrained teachers has been relaxed upto 2012 (one time relaxation) by which they have to complete B.Ed.September 26, 2012 at 5:05 pm #74500
Does it mean that teachers who have already completed 10 yrs of service on or before 30.6.12 without b.ed, they don’t require to undergone b.ed trainning to avail of annual increments in future? i.e they will draw the said increments on & from 1. 7. 13 continuously . But they(P.G holders ) will not be eligible to apply for the post of headmasters.September 26, 2012 at 6:44 pm #74504
1) A newly appointed untrained asstt. teacher will get his/her increment upto 5th years from his/her first appointment. (according to ropa 2009, within 5 years of appointment,the teacher shall have to trained. And the incumbent will get 4 or 5(in case of the appointment date on 1st January of the year) increments.
* If the date of appointment is on 01/01/2012, then the teacher will have to complete his training (last date of examination) within31/12/2016.
* He/she will get increment on 01/07/12; 01/07/13; 01/07/14; 01/07/15; 01/07/16 =5 times.
* But if the date of appointment is after 1st January, the incumbent will get 4 times of increment. Then increment will stop.
2) In the 11th year from his first appointment the incumbent will be entitled increment again.
3) But who has opted on 01/01/2006 as per Ropa -09, they will get their increment 01/07/2006; 01/07/2007;i.e.2008/ 2009/2010/11and 01/07/2012.( 7 times) so that they may passed their training within this period.
4) No, Such teacher( with out training) will not be illegible for H.M.
Thank you.September 27, 2012 at 9:16 am #74513
@ mihiracharya, kindly reply to this specific case :- an untrained assistant teacher joined his service on 27.6.02 . He had got annual increments on 1.6.03, 1.6.04, 1.6.05, 1.6.06, 1.6.07 under ROPA-98 and then the annual increments was stopped. After ROPA-09 he exercised option w.e.f 1.1.06 & On 30. 7. 09 after publication of the order regarding allowing annual increments up to 2012 for untrained teachers his annual increments resumed. Now he has completed 10 years of service on 26. 7. 12 without attaining the B.Ed training. Does he require to undergo the said training now ?September 27, 2012 at 5:18 pm #74536
In that case the incumbent certainly has gotten his increment on 01/07/2012 (according the G.O.No. 759-SE dt. 30/07/2009). Is it right? His date of appointment was 27/06/2002 and then his 10 years will complete on 26/06/2012 (why it is 26/07/12 ?).He will get his 10 years benefit on 27/06/12. *** He will enjoy it @ 3% after the receiving of annual increment on 01/07/12. If he entitled it on 27/06/12 then he will not be gained. Because annual increment (normal) will not be allowed to him.
By the by, in such case I think , he will get his normal increment on 01/07/2013 as usual and no need to do B.Ed.***BUT REMEMBER THAT HE WILL NOT ILLEGIBLE FOR A.H.M./H.M.
Thank you.September 27, 2012 at 5:54 pm #74537
@mihiracharya , Thanks a lot. Yes , the said teacher has completed 10 years of service on 26.6.12(not on 26.7.12) & he has got two increments on 1.7.12 __ 1st normal annual increments and then 10 years benefit . Is it ok?September 28, 2012 at 7:18 am #74544
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.