JOINING PROBLEM IN MUTUAL TRANSFER
June 30, 2012 at 12:54 pm #67632
I have got order for the mutual transfer from wbcssc on 27/06/12 and there i have been selected as 2nd incumbent. In this order ,it is written ” incumbent mentioned against sl. no. 1( i.e my counterpart) should be released first by the seretary/administrator of his present school to enable him to join in new school within 3 days from his date of release . The incumbent mentioned against sl. no. 2(i.e myself) should be released by the seretary/administrator of his present school AFTER JOINING OF 1St incumbent to enable him to join in his new school within 3 days from his date of release.But the WEST BENGAL SCHOOL SERVICE COMMISSION (MUTUAL TRANSFER) RULES 2012 states that [in para 4(12)] on the date of joining of the 1st released incumbent teacher to the post of his/her counterpart teacher, the other incumbent teacher shall be released first by the secretary/administrator of the school and the incoming incumbent teacher shall then join in the place of the released incumbent.
Now the question is:
1. on the joining date of the 1st incumbent teacher, there would be two teacher for a single post at least for a while if 1st incumbent teacher join first [according to order of hearing committee/ wbssc]. Will it be a problem in future?
2. If there is no problem, then, will it be wise to release the 2nd incumbent teacher in the afternoon of that day?
3: If there is a problem, the 2nd incumbent teacher may be released in the morning [around 11a.m] after signing the attendance register. In that case, which school of 2nd incumbent teacher [ ie. new or old school] give him salary for this particular date? [ joining date of 1st incumbent teacher ]June 30, 2012 at 3:02 pm #73002
1. No problem.
2. Yes, he should be released on the afternoon of that day and join his new assignment within 3 days.
3. In case of transfer, LAST PAY CERTIFICATE(L.P.C) under T.R. form No. 13 should be issued by the releasing school and the date upto which he has drawn salary should be mentioned there. Salary should be paid for the whole month on the basis of the L.P.C. As such, if you get released on July, 2012 before preparation of monthly salary bill, you will draw salary for that month in your new assignment and in your L.P.C. it should be written that you have been paid upto 30th June,2012.June 30, 2012 at 4:21 pm #73006
Thanks a lotJune 30, 2012 at 4:30 pm #73007
You are welcome.June 30, 2012 at 6:36 pm #73011
Som is right.
In this regard I like to mention here that in case of transfer of Group A Govt. Employees there is a charge hand over/take over system in specified form (Form 3). The employee who is in charge is actually in action and responsible for the post / chair. This charge hand over/take over may take a week/several weeks. So, there is no problem as raised in Sl. No. 1.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.