- This Question is empty.
- You must be logged in to reply to this Question.
West Bengal Government Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme introduced for providing financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students of West Bengal pursuing higher studies for the year 2012-2013.
1) For Scholarships at Higher Secondary level (@ Rs.500/- p.m.)
2) For the Under Graduate level scholarships (@ Rs.750/- to Rs.1500/- p.m.)
3) For scholarships at Diploma (Polytechnic) level (@ Rs. 750/- p.m.)
4) For the Post-Graduate level scholarships (@Rs.1200/- to Rs.1400/- p.m.).
Acts, Rules, Regulations, Resolutions, Notifications, Circulars, Memorandum, Guidelines, Govt. Orders etc. from various department of the Government of West Bengal. About
ASKWB.com is the discussion section of WBXPRESS.com where more than 7,400 users are connected till date. There are 24 forums which covers all your query. If you have any question please ask here in this forum.