Re-employment in the post of Deputation vacancy
November 6, 2012 at 3:35 pm #68047
As per my knowledge, you may appointed 2nd enpanelled candidate. Applying to DI for approving of the new candidate with the resignation letter of the previous candidate.
12. Appointment – (1) On getting approval of a panel from the District Inspector of Schools, the appointing authority shall, within fifteen days from the date of getting the approval, issue appointment letter by registered post with acknowledgement due to the first empanelled candidate.
(2) If the appointed candidate fails to join the service within fifteen days from the dale of receipt of the appointment letter or abandons the offer of the appointment his name shall be struck off from the panel and the next empanelled candidate shall, if the validity period of the panel has not expired, be offered the appointment for the unexpired period of vacancy.
(3) The appointing authority shall, within seven days of joining the service by a candidate, submit all relevant papers relating to that service to the District Inspector of Schools for approval.
(4) The District Inspector of Schools shall, within one month, convey his approval, specifying the name and qualifications of the candidate, the scale of pay other entitlement relating to the post.
You may see the GO in this link: https://wbxpress.com/west-bengal-schools … ion-rules/.December 2, 2012 at 1:59 pm #75804
After a discussion with D.I of school, he said that as the deputed teacher had been approved by the D.I. and had alreary got his payment, therefore the panel is not active till now. Hence we have to authenticate the 100 point roster again and then go forward from the beginning.December 20, 2012 at 2:30 pm #76078
Sorry, Don’t make me guilty. After authentication of the 100 point roster of our school, we applied for the re-emplyment of a teacher in deputation vacancy, the D.I. first take the application. Now after 15 days he is saying today the we have to appoint the 2nd candidate of the panel which we already have approved by D.I. and from where the first candidate had joined and resigned earlier.December 24, 2012 at 7:25 am #76133
Thanks for the hardwork & sharing the information above. Its very important to me. I will be a regular visitor to this page.December 24, 2012 at 3:15 pm #76138
Sir, most welcome. Actually our administrator is a hard worker. Some of the other members also work hard to solve our problems and questions. I am just a member of this forum. I have joined this forum to collect knowledges and share my opinion and knowledge with the others. I think you will get all the answers of your questions with the kind cooperation of the respected officials of the forum.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.