- This Question has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this Question.
Revision of pay scales of Stenographers having various nomenclatures such as Junior Stenographer, Senior Stenographer, Personal Assistant, Personal Secretary etc. https://wbxpress.com/revision-of-pay-scales-of-stenographers/
1. I’ve seen this Order [No. 3925-F(P), Kolkata, the 10th May, 2012], and now I would like to know about the fate of the Stenographers’ (now Personal Assistant) working in various Departments under Govt. of West Bengal.
2. I would also like to know about our pending Dearness Allowance, which is now increased to 27% (7% yet to be declared by the Central Govt. w.e.f. 1st of July, 2012).
* State Govt., specifically CM should take immediate positive steps on the above-mentioned matter.
Acts, Rules, Regulations, Resolutions, Notifications, Circulars, Memorandum, Guidelines, Govt. Orders etc. from various department of the Government of West Bengal. About
ASKWB.com is the discussion section of WBXPRESS.com where more than 7,400 users are connected till date. There are 24 forums which covers all your query. If you have any question please ask here in this forum.