- This Question is empty.
- You must be logged in to reply to this Question.
Some banks are charging ATM Charges annually for the WB Govt salary account, some banks are not. Is there any direction for Govt. of W.B. that ATM charges is not applicable for WB Govt employees salary account. Plz advise and give me the G.O. NO., if any.
Some portion of G.O. No. 8301-F dated 26.8.09 produced below which will give you clear conception over the matter.
2. Action to be taken by bank –
(1) The Local Head Office/Controlling Office of the bank having such facility of e-Payment of Salary , shall, at the request of the Head of Office, select a suitable branch of that bank as designated branch keeping in view convenience of the Head of the office as well as the infrastructure/capacity of branch.
(2) The bank shall render its service free of cost and it shall not impose any service charge in future for this purpose.
(3) (a) The bank shall arrange to open the Savings bank account with zero balance preferably with Automated Teller Machine ( ATM ) facility in the name of the employee.
Please let me know whether that information was helpful or not. You may “CLICK HERE”.to download the aforesaid Govt Order and show the same to the banking authorities.
All ePS Scheme Orders:- https://wbxpress.com/west-bengal-governm … heme-2009/
Acts, Rules, Regulations, Resolutions, Notifications, Circulars, Memorandum, Guidelines, Govt. Orders etc. from various department of the Government of West Bengal. About
ASKWB.com is the discussion section of WBXPRESS.com where more than 7,400 users are connected till date. There are 24 forums which covers all your query. If you have any question please ask here in this forum.