- This Question has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this Question.
Those who have submitted ACR during 2017-18, but now requires SELF APPRAISAL REPORT for CAS(8 year benifit), what is the procedure for submitting SAR?
For the year 2017-18
I am an employee under Govt. of West Bengal with Level-13 ( GP: 4600). Recently I have been selected for a new post with Level -16(GP: 5400) through wbpsc.
Kindly inform me :
1) what is the procedure of PVR and Medical for my new post. ( My previous PVR and Medical fitness certificate has been kept by present Directorate)
2) And what is the procedure to Join in my new post
3) Am I eligible for Service continuation
4) what is the process for 8 years benefit regarding this
Acts, Rules, Regulations, Resolutions, Notifications, Circulars, Memorandum, Guidelines, Govt. Orders etc. from various department of the Government of West Bengal. About
ASKWB.com is the discussion section of WBXPRESS.com where more than 7,400 users are connected till date. There are 24 forums which covers all your query. If you have any question please ask here in this forum.