February 13, 2013 at 1:28 pm #64504WBXPressKeymaster
No school authority shall appoint any teacher in a school in contravention of the provisions of this Act, or the provisions of the West Bengal School Service Commission Act, 1997, or any rules. https://wbxpress.com/west-bengal-schools-control-of-expenditure-act/February 27, 2013 at 10:36 pm #64505AnonymousInactive
EI KALA KANOON BATIL KOROMarch 2, 2013 at 6:07 pm #64506AnonymousInactive
It’s an appeal to our Respected & Honourable Governor & Chief Minister: Please, you just withdraw the unjustified and unconstitutional law “West Bengal Schools (Control of Expenditure) Act-2005” .It is violating the rule of the Directive principles of Indian constitution,practically the article No-14. Not only that it is an hang (in disguise form) which is violating the rule of Right to Education Act-2009 & we the Teacher are scapegoat of that law.Our Nation is demanding the Universalization of Education as per the Right to Education Act-2009 with the hand of SSA & also with RMSA.But our Govt. is still now silent.Please,leave the bureaucratic attitude and help the Teacher of West Bengal for New Tommorrow & for a New Nation.May 3, 2013 at 6:13 pm #64507
A group -d Staff arrivel & dipture time ?June 1, 2013 at 8:11 am #64508
I beg your kind attention in the following matters-
1. That on 23/02/2004, I joined as an Assistant Teacher in History (Pass) at Golar Sushila Vidyapith, Golar, Paschim Medinipur through School Service Commission (Western Region). I continued in the school upto 30/09/2008.
2. That on 08/01/2005, I applied for approval to undertake Post Graduate Programme under Netaji Subhas Open University to the District Inspector of Schools, Paschim Medinipur enclosing No Objection from the Secretary/Headmaster of Golar Sushila Vidyapith with Registered with A/D & duly received by the office of The District Inspector of Schools on 17/01/2005. I completed M.A Part-I on 27/08/2008 during service in the school.
3. That on 01/10/2008, I joined as an Assistant Teacher in History(Pass) at Vidyasagar Vidyapith Girls Higher Secondary School, Aligung, Midnapore, Paschim Medinipur.
4. That on 13/01/2009, I applied to the Secretary/Headmistress for granting me leave from 12/02/2009 to 08/03/2009 for M.A Part-II examination.
I seek your fruitful advice whether I am eligible for leave from 12/02/2009 to 08/03/2009 & oblige.
Dipali Mandal (Bala)
Email: email@example.comJune 24, 2013 at 3:54 pm #64509
1.sir,i am joined the school in pass category on 16-08-2010.but now i want to do M.A in that relevant subject through distant mode.so how can i do this through proper chanel?
2.can i got the permission from m.c &h.m& also from d.iNovember 9, 2013 at 6:54 pm #64510
I am an asst.teacher of hons/pg category from 2007.When I Joined that post I had only B.sc (hons) degree and I draw the pay as provided hons. degree.Now in 2013 I completed M.sc degree without any permission from any authority.Now can I get PG scale?plz some one reply.January 2, 2015 at 11:43 pm #64511ANKUR MAITRAParticipant
i am also in same type of prob. plz guide me with proper G.O
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.